WooCommerce Catalog Mode – Are you starting a new e-commerce website, but still it is not ready for automatic sales? YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode is a plugin developed for those who need to turn their e-shop into an e-catalog.
- Enable/disable the plugin from option panel
- Enable showing plugin settings for administrators also
- Hide “Add to Cart” button in product detail page
- Hide “Add to Cart” button in the other pages of the site (catalog, shop etc.)
- Hide “Cart” and “Checkout” pages and any reference to them
- Enable/disable plugin functions without having to disable the plugin.
- Do not apply catalog mode to selected products added in the “Exclusion list”. Exclusions are managed from “Exclusions” tab
- Set options for products in “Exclusion list”, to which catalog mode is not applied
- Reverse funcioning of “Exclusion list”, by applying catalog mode only to products added in the list
- Hide “Cart” and “Checkout” pages and any other possible reference to them
- Hide product price
- Enter an alternative text to replace product price (e.g. “Register to see price”)
- Hide price to all users or to unregistered users only
- Add an inquiry form in product page with one of the following plugins: Contact Form 7, Gravity Form, YIT Contact Form
- Choose the inquiry form position in product page
- Receive the direct link of the product from the request email.
- Custom button in product page
- Select an action for the button shown (generic URL, email address, phone number, Skype contact)
- Disable “Reviews” tab in product page for all users or for unregistered users only
- Possibility to limit plugin rules only to unregistered users or to those who are logged to the site from one of the specified nations
- Compatible with WPML: you can set a different contact form for each configured language you
Note: If you are having trouble with Catalog Mode WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.