In the majority of shops you will find small objects with a very low price per item, just think of ironmongery or nail charms. Your customer could either be one who needs big amounts of such product or one who needs just a couple of items. Yet, in this case, shipping so few would require too much time if compared with the profit you would make (If any profit at all). And not to mention, shipping costs that would be much higher than the price of the purchased products.
- Set a minimum and maximum spend amount in the cart (fees included or excluded)
- Set a minimum number of products required in the cart or a maximum number allowed
- Set a minimum or maximum number of products in the cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for products in the cart belonging to a specific category
- Set a minimum or maximum quantity of products in the cart having the same tag
- Set a minimum or maximum spend amount for the products in the cart having the same tag
- Show all purchase rules on the product page
- Enable quantity/amount error messages in cart page and when “Add to cart” button is clicked
- Customise quantity/amount error messages
- Set purchase rules specific per the single product
- Exclude one or more products from applying purchase rules
Note: If you are having trouble with Minimum Maximum Quantity WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.