Adding a “bestsellers” section to your shop allows you to make sales increase, since you can suggest uncertain customers something that many others have already opted for and that they will probably like. It’s a function used by the leaders in the field as well such as Amazon and Aliexpress: displaying a section including the best selling products brings a number of advantages, including an increase in sales, a higher average transaction value (thanks also to Cross Selling and Up Selling) and an overall better public image of your store.
- Dedicated page to show top 100 best sellers
- Widget that allows you to show top 3 best sellers in the shop
- Show a “Best seller” badge on products with more sales
- Show the number of sales made by each product
- Choose the number of products to show as Best Sellers
- Show best sellers for each WooCommerce category
- Sales index showing the positive or negative trend in comparison with a specific time lapse set
- Select the time lapse to consider for statistics for best sellers
- Customise text and colours of the badge “Best Seller”
- Add the seal “Best Seller” on product detail page of best sellers
- Widget “YITH WooCommerce Best Seller Categories” available, to show best sellers in each shop category
- Shortcode to add a slider with best sellers wherever in the site
Note: If you are having trouble with Best Sellers WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.