Leaving a deposit to book an interesting product and paying the balance later taking your time: we all did it at least once, isn’t it true? Dynamics do not change: customers see a product in your e-commerce, they want it, but for various reasons they cannot purchase in that precise moment (generally because they do not have enough money available).
- Users who make a purchase can pay with a deposit and complete the full payment later
- Force users to pay a deposit during the purchase
- Exclude one or more products from deposit request
- Administrators can set a shipping method, or leave users the freedom to choose while purchasing
- The amount of the deposit can be fixed or by percentage according to the price of the product
- Set an expiration date after which users won’t be able to complete the payment of an order
- Refund the deposit of users when they don’t complete the purchase by the expiration date
- Administrators and users will receive automatically an email when a new deposit request is done
- Administrators can ask for a different deposit according to customer role, the product or its category
- Prevent users to complete the payment of an order digitally
- Customize the label showed by the plugin
- Configure a different deposit for each variation available for the product New
- Set the payment of the deposit as a default behavior New
Note: If you are having trouble with Deposits and Down Payments WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.