Cost of Goods for WooCommerce Premium – Subtract the costs from your revenue and you get the profit, your actual gain. This is one of those laws we learn in school and that we all end up taking for granted. Then we actually end up forgetting about it, when we decide to start a business.
- Add the cost of good to all the products of your shop
- Fully supports variable products: insert a cost of good of the same amount or different for each product variation
- Detailed report of your shop sales
- Gain easily the earning of every product sold
- Filter the sales report by:
- Detailed report of in stock products
- Possibility to calculate the potential gain resulting from in-stock products sale
- Possibility to include or not from sales reports:
- Export your Stock Reports into a CSV file
- Import the cost of your products from WooCommerce Cost of Goods
- Decide when showing the products in Cost-of-Goods Reports: only if the is Completed, if it’s either Processing or Completed, or show them for all orders
- Compatible with Aelia Currency Switcher: have the cost of goods updated for every currency of your store
Note: If you are having trouble with Cost of Goods WordPress Plugin free download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.